Dear Homeowner/ Seller:
I am writing this so you will know how important it is that your house looks fabulous before it goes on the market. You have one chance to make a great first impression. I care about you and getting your house sold.
Here is the situation today, which is most likely very different from the last time you sold a house.
1) As you know, there are many houses on the market from which to choose, so the buyer can be very particular about what he likes.
2) The average age of today’s buyer is in his/her mid-thirties and they want a house that is MOVE-IN-READY. They do not want to make repairs, paint, remove wallpaper or update floors, counters or light fixtures. They want a home that is clean, de-cluttered, bright and modern looking.
3) Today’s buyer is looking online for his next house. He will not drive to your house to see it until he sees the pictures online first. If he doesn’t like what he sees, with a click of the mouse, you can be eliminated from his list.
4) Staging is essential to make your house look better than the others in the neighborhood, the house that looks the best will sell first. This is a competition!
5) You wouldn’t think of selling your car until you detail it, staging is even more important because your house is the largest investment you will make in your lifetime.
6) Home Staging is the best marketing tool you can use to make your house stand out from the others on the market. Get it noticed and sold quickly. See the difference we make in our portfolio.
Please call Stella today for help with your home! 614.582.0068